Marketing Food Ingredient
- Coordinate and supervise domestic and export marketing activities to support sales and to the activity associated with the principal related to business development / product
- Provide support to the branches / areas that need help
Account Manager - Food Service
Dept. Sales Food Service
- to selling food ingredients products in Horeca / Food Service Industry
Dept. IT Application
- Fetch user requirements
- Create blueprints, FSD
- Develop specifications for development of forms/reports/interfaces
- Perform SAP configuration and tests
- Golive support
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Discussing on-hand the functionality, features, benefits and impact of Management Accounting (CO) and Product Costing (PC) with clients, business and technical counterparts.
- Describing organizational objects, configuration, master data, transactional data, and periodic activities involving CO-PC.
- Providing system blueprints, configuration documentation and functional specifications for utilizing objects and developing enhanced RICEFW solutions in CO-PC.
- Serving as a CO functional consultant in an SAP Application implementation or maintenance project, and can provide accurate, trusted and reliable information regarding functionality and impact of objects in CO-PC.
- Performing ad-hoc functional roles for Financial Accounting (FI) and minor roles in Materials Management (MM) or Production Planning (PP).
- Coordinating with FI, MM, and PP consultants, ABAP developers, and other personnel from cross-integration modules, SAP-related products and external systems handling CO-PC data.
- Understanding the constant updates and changes to the SAP Finance and Controlling landscape (new technologies, naming conventions and features)
Working with Us
Who is Indesso?
WORLD LEADER in clove oil derivatives. MANUFACTURER of ingredients for food, flavor, and fragrance industry. DISTRIBUTOR of several world leading food ingredients in Indonesia